weendizzle

Everyday Rowena

I'm Rowena and I blog at Book Binge. I read lots of romance, YA and lately, NA. You'll find a lot of those on my shelves.

Where You Are (Between the Lines, #2) - Tammara Webber Holy cow did I like this book.I read the first book in this series, Between the Lines with Ames for a buddy review over at Breezing Through (I’ll let you know when that review goes live) and really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much that I immediately started this book. I was equal parts glad that I read the first book and anxious to get this book read because I was dying to know what happened next. What happened with Graham? What happened with Emma and Graham? Was Reid going to be redeemed? I had so many questions.One of the things that I was bummed about in Between the Lines was not getting enough Graham. So much happened between him and Emma in that book and I was invested in what happened in this book between them. I needed to know what became of them after the movie shoot. So much was resolved but there was still loads left unresolved and this book picks up not too long after they wrap shooting of the movie that they were working on.Reid and Emma are dunzo and Emma has feelings for Graham. Graham returns those feelings but they’re on different coasts so they’re both doing their own thing. Emma is getting ready to step out of the Hollywood spotlight and head to college to be a normal girl. Graham is back home, where he’s getting ready to graduate from college and taking care of family business. This is the book where they finally get together. But their coming together doesn’t come without its share of drama.Reid wants Emma back. He didn’t appreciate her when they were hooking up during the filming of School Pride and he wants her. Too bad, she’s kind of done with him but when his ex-girlfriend Brooke comes up with a plan to get them both what they want (Brooke wants Graham), Reid agrees to do his part in making Emma his again.This whole book was one big ball of drama. Brooke was a total b word and I couldn’t believe that she thought she could get away with her dumb ass plan. Reid was equally dumb because he agreed to be a part of that dumb ass plan. But man did I love Graham and Emma. The two of them together made my insides sigh with happiness and finally getting into Graham’s head made me love him all the more.Webber does a great job of bringing Graham and Emma together. I loved seeing their relationship grow into something so sweet and solid. The drama thrown in made their love stronger and I ate it all up. I loved this book so much that I bought the next book and kept the party going. This was another great addition to Tammara Webber’s backlist and I definitely recommend it.Grade: 4.5 out of 5This review was originally posted on Book Binge by well, me.