weendizzle

Everyday Rowena

I'm Rowena and I blog at Book Binge. I read lots of romance, YA and lately, NA. You'll find a lot of those on my shelves.

The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie -  Jennifer Ashley This book has been on my TBR list for the longest time and I'm glad that I finally picked it up because Jennifer Ashley did a fantastic job of writing this book and keeping me, the reader, invested in the story and the characters.Ian Mackenzie is mad, at least that's what everyone is saying but Beth can't stay away from him. He's the most interesting man she's met in a long time and there's something about him that keeps her coming back for more. It might be his possessive nature or the way that her insides melt whenever she sees him but whatever it is, she craves him and despite what others have advised of her, she finds herself drawn to Ian and then before she's ready, married to him.Ian Mackenzie never forgets anything. He's become an asset to his brother in business but he doesn't mind because his brothers saved him from a fate far worse than remembering things. When he meets Beth, he can't help but want her and he does whatever he needs to do to have her. Even if that includes stealing her from her fiance'.This book was a definite treat for me and exactly what I was in the mood for when I picked it up. I'm anxious to read the next book in the series so I need to hurry up and catch up on review books so that I can reward myself with Mac and Isabella's story. Jennifer Ashley has definitely did plenty good with the introduction of the Mackenzie family and they're all such colorful characters that I'm itching for more. Fans of historical romance will definitely enjoy this book so if you haven't tried her books out, fix that pronto because they're full of awesome.This review was originally posted on Book Binge by myself.