weendizzle

Everyday Rowena

I'm Rowena and I blog at Book Binge. I read lots of romance, YA and lately, NA. You'll find a lot of those on my shelves.

Sex, Lies, and Online Dating - Rachel Gibson This is the first book in the writers series by Rachel Gibson and it's a great beginning to a series that shaped up to be a great series. Quinn and Lucy were both interesting characters that kept me invested in their story straight through to the end. In this story, we've got the hero and the heroine both doing research and then meeting online, pretending to be someone they're not. Sparks fly and before you know it, they're banging each other and the fun is just beginning.She's a writer doing some research for her book and he's a cop trying to nail the bad guy. They meet in an online chat room and are not prepared for what comes next. I love it!Rachel Gibson does a great job of making you fall in love with her characters. She writes such engaging characters that keep you coming back for more and more. Quinn and Lucy are no different. Their story was cute, fun and enjoyable. This is the book where you meet Lucy's writer friends and Gibson does a great job of making the reader curious about them so of course, you're going to want to continue this series.